Using your smartphone and a technology called DroneMobile, you can operate your vehicle remotely. It allows you to remotely start, lock, unlock, locate, and track your vehicle. Additionally, you can get notifications and warnings on the security and condition of your vehicle. Most automobiles can be used with DroneMobile, which also functions with a number of remote start and security systems. In this blog we will tell you how to reset Dronemobile.
However, occasionally you could experience certain problems with your dronemobile device, such connectivity issues, login issues, or software bugs. If this happens, you might need to reset your drone mobile device in order to get it back to working normally. You may need to reset your dronemobile device if you want to upgrade to a newer model, change your account password, or transfer your device and subscription to another user.
Table of Contents
- This blog includes comprehensive instructions on how to reset your DroneMobile device in a variety of situations as well as troubleshooting advice.
- It details how to reset your DroneMobile account password, which entails going to the website, inputting your email address, verifying your identity with a security code, and establishing a new password.
- On specific DroneMobile device models, such the DR-3000 and DR-5400, the blog also explains how to do a hardware reset by finding the power button, turning on the device, pushing and holding the power button, and releasing it when both LEDs start to flash red.
- The user guide suggests signing into your DroneMobile account, going to the “My Devices” area, choosing the device to transfer, entering the email address of the new user, and sending a transfer request to transfer your DroneMobile device and subscription to another person.
- The blog advises upgrading to a more recent model that supports 4G LTE network if you have an older DroneMobile device that is still on the 3G network because 3G is being phased out. It describes how to order a new X1 device from DroneMobile, including going to their website, entering the device ID, choosing the desired X1 model, paying for the order, and then setting up and activating the new device.
- The blog continues by advising readers to get in touch with DroneMobile customer service, as well as to visit their official website or forum for further information.
- In the manual, it is emphasized how crucial it is to reset the DroneMobile device in order to diagnose problems, change passwords, transfer ownership, and purchase newer versions.
How to Reset DroneMobile Account Password
You can simply reset your dronemobile account password by following these instructions if you’ve forgotten it or want to alter it for security reasons:
- Go to Dronemobile in your web browser.
- The “Forgot Password?” link should be clicked or touched.
- The email address you use to sign in to the dronemobile app should be entered. Enter the key. DO NOT shut this window or dismiss the tab.
- Using the six-digit security code sent to your email address, you must verify your identity. Open your email client in a different browser tab.
- Locate the email from DroneMobile that has “DroneMobile Password Reset” as the subject. Copy the email’s six-digit security code.
- Reopen the browser tab where you previously typed in your email address. Place the six-digit security code in the box and select “Verify” by clicking or tapping.
- Your dronemobile account will require you to set up a new password. Create a secure password, then enter it once more to confirm. “Reset Password” can be tapped or clicked.
- Your password for your dronemobile account has been successfully reset. You can now use your new password to access the dronemobile app.
How to Reset DroneMobile Device
You might need to conduct a hardware reset on your device if you are having trouble using the dronemobile app to communicate with your drone module. Only the following models of dronemobile devices are compatible with this procedure:
Please get in touch with dronemobile support or go see your original installer if you have a more recent drone X1 module if you need more help.
Follow these procedures to conduct a hardware reset on your mobile drone device:
The power button should be located on your drone module. Typically, it is a little black button on one of the device’s sides.
- Press and release the power button once to turn the drone module on. Hold off until all the lights turn green.
- Press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds after the initial 30 seconds. The two drone LEDs will alternate between red and green as you press and hold the power button. They will then flash as they transform.
- When both LEDs simultaneously flash red, let go of the power button. This proves the hardware reset is finished.
- Your drone’s mobile device has now been successfully reset. After the reset, you might need to reconnect and sync your device with your smartphone app.
How to Transfer Your DroneMobile Device And Subscription
The methods below can be used to transfer your dronemobile device and subscription to another user, such as when you sell or give away your car:
- Use your email address and password to log in to your dronemobile account at Dronemobile.
- On the left sidebar menu, select “My Devices” by clicking or tapping.
- Locate the device you wish to transfer, then select “Transfer Device” by clicking or tapping.
- To transfer a device and subscription to a new user, enter their email address. “Click or tap on ‘Send Transfer Request’.”
- DroneMobile will send the new user an email containing a link to accept the transfer request. They must either sign in with an existing DroneMobile account or establish a new one.
- The device and subscription will transfer to them after they agree to the transfer request. With their own email and password, they can access the dronemobile app.
- Your dronemobile device and subscription have been successfully transferred to another user. The dronemobile account’s device or subscription will no longer be available to you.
How to Upgrade Your DroneMobile Device
You might need to upgrade your dronemobile device to a more recent model that uses 4G LTE network if you have an older model that uses 3G network, such as the DR-3400, DR-3100, or DR-3100R. This is because your smartphone won’t function after the 3G network is phased out at the end of 2022.
You can benefit from the DroneMobile promotion that allows you to purchase a new X1 device for just $99 to upgrade your dronemobile device. The deadline for this deal is December 31, 2022. Follow these steps to receive your new X1 device:
- Enter your device ID at Dronemobile. Your device ID can be found in the “My Devices” section of the dronemobile app or on the back of your drone module.
- Select the X1 device model you want to purchase. Three options are available: X1-LTE, X1R-LTE, and X1MAX-LTE. The variety and characteristics they offer set them apart from one another.
- Go to the checkout page after adding the X1 device to your cart. For the new device, you must spend $99 plus shipping and taxes.
- You must put your new X1 device in your vehicle as soon as you get it. You have the option of doing it yourself or seeking help from the original installer.
- Additionally, you must link your new X1 gadget with your smartphone app and activate it. The dronemobile website’s or the user manual’s instructions can be followed.
- Your dronemobile device has successfully been updated to a newer model. With your new smartphone, you can take advantage of faster and more dependable service.
We hope this article has given you some tips on how to reset your dronemobile device in various circumstances. We also hope that you have discovered some helpful hints and techniques to fix frequent issues with your dronemobile device. You can always get more help from dronemobile customer care if you have any queries or problems with your gadget. For additional information and advice, you may also check out their official website or forum. Safe travels!
How do I reactivate my DroneMobile?
If your DroneMobile subscription has expired, you can re-activate your subscription at any time and not be charged any additional fees. This gives you the flexibility to use DroneMobile when you need it!
You can log in to your DroneMobile account and navigate to “Subscriptions”
> “Update Plan”
> “Cancel Plan” (scroll to the bottom of the page) to re-activate your subscription.
How do I cancel my DroneMobile?
To cancel your monthly auto-renewal for DroneMobile, you can log in to your DroneMobile account, click “Subscriptions” and select the vehicle that you’d like to cancel. Underneath “Change Plan”, click the text link that says “Cancel Plan” and confirm your cancellation. Cancelling your monthly plan will set your subscription to expire at the end of your current term and you will not be billed any further.
How do I reset my drone remote starter?
To reset the controller of your drone, you can try the following steps:
1. Turn off the drone and its controller.
2. Long-press the pause, Fn and the bottom right shoulder; hold all these buttons for as long as it takes for the drone controller to start beeping and continuously beep.